Finding the best soundbar for apartment can be a real drag. The process of choosing gets even screwy when you have strict specifications bound to the area, and the budget is a significant factor here.
There you got our back. We have found the best deals for you by researching and asking for a few persons who have been through this same situation. We are finally able to disclose the best soundbar for apartment.
All are listed below that we think are the best soundbar for apartment under budget. Mostly are 2.1 channel soundbars that means not too expensive to purchase, read the professionally written reviews first, so you buy something that actually has its place well according to your needs: Tip Number 3 is the editor’s choice.
Top 3 Best Soundbar for Apartment
- Connectivity Technology: RCA, Bluetooth, USB, Auxillary
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer, Soundbar
- Brand: Wohome
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Speaker Type: Soundbar
- Brand: Bose
- Model Name: Solo 5
- Connectivity Technology: 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB
- Speaker Type: Soundbar
- Brand: JBL
- Model Name: JBL Bar 5.1
1. Wohome TV Soundbar
|Colors||Black + Silver layer|
|Product Dimensions||L35.5″ x W3.75” x H3.25″|
Wohome so9 is the top picked on our list. It passes a great quality sound, two speakers with bass mode: 2.1 channel means it has a small built-in subwoofer as well. 5.1 Bluetooth connectivity that lets you listen to the music playing on a mobile thoroughly. Hooking it on walls or placing it on a table is easily possible—overall a best buy for apartments.
Main Features Of Wohome TV Soundbar
- Wohome is a famous manufacturer of smart home products, soundbars, doorbells, dehumidifiers, and all their products are significantly reliable. Their soundbars have gained demand over the years on amazon. The low price is something that wins buyers.
- It comes with a room-filling thick sound that will upgrade your listening experience, watching movies will feel like you’re literally in a theater, specially built up for passing a crystal-clear sound.
- Although it’s a 2.1 channel soundbar, interestingly, the speakers and subwoofers quantity has been divided into sub speakers, which is a good approach. In this way, its four speakers, two left, and two right could deliver a more prosperous sound wave that is a big plus.
- Thrilling bass coming out it’s four built-in subwoofers left and right that could turn a place into a personal theater. The deep bass is not bad to entertain you, as long as you want a good experience while only watching movies.
- And With its four equalizer sound settings that come by default, switch them to get a realistic feel while gaming. The dialogue filter makes it clear to hear every word you listen, useful for people who usually listen to an audio podcast and audiobooks.
- Although the price is much lower than other soundbars on the market, it still allows you to connect your mobile device through bluetooth connectivity. That means listening to music in a significant way is possible, however you may not get support for Alexa and Google assistant.
2. Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar
|Speakers||2 (2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4)|
|Product Dimension||3.4 x 21.5 x 2.8 inches|
Bose Solo 500 is the best soundbar for apartments, this is without subwoofers, comes at a mid-ranged price under 300$. Repressing sound features means neither letting it be too slow nor too loud while watching a movie. Therefore you don’t need to hold the TV Remote all the time since the sound often gets too loudy. Overall, it is a nice choice to fit in small areas, crystal-clear sound quality insanely better than regular TV speakers, easy to set up.
Main Features Of Bose Solo 5 Soundbar
- Bose is a well-known manufacturer that produces audio products, established in 1964 and headquartered in Framingham. The list of its products includes headphones, speakers, soundbars, and more in such a genre—one of the leading brands that you can trust blindly.
- The bose solo 500 is the production of bose CORP, a great buy for apartments or small rooms, specially designed for such a purpose.
- It comes up with two speakers in it that are more powerful than other soundbars, and they are well placed in the center—offering a significant enhancement to standard TV speakers in the way you would love to have.
- The design overall looks cool, yet not slim and edged. That’s not a drawback, though just a matter of preference, overall; it gives a classical look wherever you hook it up, mount it on a wall, place it on a table. It is versatile.
- The features enclosed in this bose soundbar: dialogue box that passes every word in detail, Bluetooth features that let you connect it wirelessly. Further, it offers a universal remote to control TV, bass, Bluetooth connections, and additional devices that you prefer coupling.
- Make sure you don’t get much bass with this product, as it is more focused on the sound rather than the bass. Generally It’s a neutral choice for people looking for a classical soundbar that can deliver an immersive sound.
3. JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar
|Speakers||5 (2 Detachable)|
|Weight||5.5 pounds Speakers, 31.5 pounds (WS)|
|Product Dimensions||17.3 x 12 x 12 inches (subwoofer)|
This soundbar is suitable for a surround sound system, comes with one giant wireless subwoofer that produces impressive, thrilling bass, under the price of 500$. A little high yet gives the quality in return. Some highlighted features: support for Dolby, which would enhance your movie-watching experience, three HDMI ports (4k supported), and powerful, rich sound coming out of its five impressive speakers. By all means, it is the best buy for apartments.
Main Features Of JBL Bar 5.1
- If you’ve ever purchased audio products, JBL is among the top manufacturers that produce great audio devices, counting in home theater setups, soundbars, and speakers. It has been over 70 years since this brand holds a rewarding reputation.
- JBL bar 5.1 soundbar may exceed your expected budget if you stick to a cheaper product. If that’s not the case, then purchasing this product will hit the right on the spot you’ve wished.
- If you have Dolby supported tv, buying this soundbar will be great plus. Only if you really want to experience the home theater in your apartment.
- The massive wireless subwoofer is something that adds value to this soundbar, plus two 10 inches removable speakers with a long-lasting battery timing of 10 hours, keeping them near you gives you an even better experience.
- The design looks perfect and beautifully edged around the corners. It comes in black color.
- This 5.1 soundbar features: fully supports Dobly and Digital audio, three HDMI ports to attach 4k devices, Bluetooth connectivity, a great buy for people who want to have the real taste of the home theater in their apartments.
4. Yamaha YAS-109 Soundbar
|Product dimensions||2.08 x 5.15 x 35 inches|
Another top pick soundbar for apartments, under 300$ with two built-in subwoofers. It passes crystal-clear sound plus has a couple of smarts features, including DTS support, 3D surround sound, PCM format. Amazon Alexa in-built, compatible with smart home devices.
Main Features Of Yamaha YAS-109 Soundbar
- Yamaha is a famous multinational company founded in 1887 in Japan. It is popular for its wide range of electrical products, starting from motors, car parts, automobile accessories, musical instruments, speakers, soundbars, and its products’ list hits the sky. One of the manufacturers that you don’t need to think about the quality standards.
- This top-notch soundbar makes its place well for apartments. It may cost you some extra bucks, believe it or not, it really worth your investment.
- If you support surrounding sound systems, like DTS; X Dolpy, grab this out to enjoy an immersive sound.
- It’s a flat shaped with edges, corners, and the black color combined will hand down a fascinating look to your apartment as well in the way you would feel love for it.
- What’s more fetching in this soundbar is that it has futuristic features involved, built-in Alexa assistance turn down efforts to use hands, and connection with wireless is also an exciting feature. Further, integration with smart home devices is also possible with this soundbar.
- Additional features included two HDMI ports, AUX ports, optical cable input, built-in two subwoofers, and space to add more when needed. It’s packed with all such handy functionalities.
5. Bomaker Soundbar
|Subwoofers||1 wired Subwoofers|
|Product dimensions||24.11 x 22.06 x 6.2 inches|
This soundbar from bomaker is another best buy for apartments under 150$, with a subwoofer and support Dolby audio. The only thing here to disappoint you; it is not compatible with Alexa, google assistance, and support for smart home devices.
Main Features Of Bomaker Soundbar
- Bomaker is the recently started company, mainly produces soundbar at cheap pricing. It’s found in china first, at the writing of this blog post. The company is headquartered in Canada, UK, Europe. Purposely trying to serve high-quality soundbars in the affordable possible means for a cheap price; try their soundbars; they are quite good.
- Surprisingly this soundbar from bomakers comes with a great package, especially if you want a soundbar for placing into an apartment.
- It has exceptionally four speakers that can produce an incredible amount of base. Two of them are detachable, meaning you could place them separately closer to you.
- One giant subwoofer that releases a deep bass with lower frequency, good enough to punch your heartbeats.
- And Like other expensive soundbars, it has support for Dolby, DTS;x 3D surround audio, packed with six EQ modes for gaming, music, movies, the bass mode that gives a real experience of home theater.
- All in all, the soundbar is not compatible with smart devices and does not have any voice assistance as it is significantly made for under budget. With these means, you have to compromise with the price it cost you rather than digging out the bottom-line.
- The connectivity part of this bar also comes with a great deal. Having all the ports like AUX, Optical cable, HDMI, and hooking it up on a wall also made it more comfortable.
6. Sony S100F Soundbar
|Speakers||2 with tweeter in-built|
|Product dimensions||37.8 x 14.7 x 9.2 inches|
Sony s100f is an excellent buy. It’s well made for under the price of 100$, delivers a crystal-clear rich 3D sound, and the design is captivating. Plus, tweeter mode boosts up the speaker’s efficiency. Only Downsides is it lacks bass mode, so it will not entertain you if you are addicted to deep bass like at parties. Overall, a great value for an apartment.
Main Features Of Sony S100F Soundbar
- Sony Corporation is a multinational corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, raised from japan. Its products speak for themselves for the quality and trust they’ve built over the years. Sony manufacturers electronics gadgets, including audio instruments. A reliable company that you can trust their products.
- The sony s100f, 2.0-inch soundbar, offers a great value to your price, mainly if you are looking for a cheaper soundbar expecting a great sound out of it. This could be a way to go.
- The design is a slim, flat edge from the corner to the point. It looks super amazing on a wall.
- Well, be ready to expect a few missing features in this soundbar. If you’re looking to integrate with your smart home devices, then it wouldn’t work. By the way, it shouldn’t be a bother as the price is relatively low to complain about anything.
- Connecting this to a TV is also straightforward. All the necessary ports are available, like other soundbars, plus Bluetooth and wireless connectivity.
- Finally, if you’re looking for the enhancement in your regular TV sound in your apartments, it would be a great deal.
7. Polk Signa S2 Soundbar
|Product Dimension||3.22 x 35.43 x 2.15 inches|
It is well-tuned for an excellent performance under 150, packed with Dolby 5.1 sound that means you get a real experience of a home theater, plus compatible with mobile devices to keep you enjoying the music. It comes with a wireless subwoofer to the place where you feel the most compatible, an excellent choice for apartments.
Main Features Of Polk Signa S2 Soundbar
- Polk has been manufacturing audio products since 1971, founded in Baltimore. Besides soundbars and speakers. It produces a broad number of electronic products, a standard company that you can trust.
- The soundbar has the ability to give a thrilling sound experience, while with the low price, this bar does not lose the quality.
- Two speakers that produce an immersive sound, having tweeter in-built to maximize the frequency coming out of it, what’s more here that it has a massive subwoofer for experiencing deep bass in your apartment.
- The sleek flat design shines when hooking it on a wall, no less than any expensive soundbar on the market.
- A variety of input connecting ports available, HDMI, Optical cable, AUX, makes it very straightforward to set up; in just a matter of minutes.
- Some unique sound modes have been added there, depending upon the situation, apply them; for instance, the night mode puts a strong filter on the sound, limiting it to goes outside. At the same time, you feel no change in the bass. It is useful when you’re somewhere in a small room or an apartment.
8. VIZIO SB2920-C6 Soundbar
|Product dimension||29 x 3 x 3 inches|
The soundbar is an excellent alternative to regular TV speakers. It features rich surround sound. Consider it a perfect buy if you want to fill up your apartment with rich 3D sound. It supports DTS, Dolby, and almost any sort of audio that your TV can support—not recommended for parties or deep bass addicted people. They may get disappointed.
Main Features Of VIZIO SB2920-C6 Soundbar
- VIZIO is a manufacturer of many leporine products, SmartTVs, soundbars, speakers, and the award-winning SmartCast™, founded in Irvine and trusted by millions of people. Their soundbars come with decent features yet at a cheap price. That’s the reason one of the dominating brands on amazon.
- The following Vizio bar delivers a real means of quality sound. Having support for a couple of audio formats makes this soundbar stand out.
- While it does not have any subwoofer, so be as it may: the bass would not be as deep as others. However, the speakers cover this gap nicely, but you need to place it in an apartment or any small enclosed area on a condition.
- Setting this up made it easier. Everyone came in the box, so you don’t need to worry too much. Simply Connect the Soundbar to your TV using one of the packed cables, sit back and enjoy.
9. Samsung HW-N300 Soundbar
|Product dimensions||28.1 x 6.9 x 6.7 inches|
This soundbar has two channels that deliver sound up to mark. Besides, since it is a Samsung product, you will get the advantage of the Samsung app, which means running songs, controlling the soundbar from your mobile device will be more comfortable. At the same time, it lacks a subwoofer, so expect a lower bass, overall the best match for apartments.
Main Features Of Samsung HW-N300 Soundbar
- The Samsung Group is a South Korean, founded in 1938. It produces a broad range of electronic products under the hood, including TVs, Mobile devices, Speakers, and successfully leading a big name in the industry. A well-known company that you can rely on their products.
- The soundbar is a great value for people who only want to enhance the sound of their TVs. It comes with no subwoofers in-built. That means the bass lovers may get disappointed with this product.
- The design is good enough, not slim, so it depends upon the person’s taste.
- Its manufacturer is no less than a company that crowned the industry. That’s why the sound quality is more apparent than other soundbars under the same price. The best choice for listening to audio podcasts, watching regular tv, attending video conferences, and listening to audiobooks in clear accents. This soundbar is excellent for such purposes.
- While it has an app to connect with your mobile, a USB port input, that is an obvious plus. And other necessary input ports, including HDMI, AUX, Optical cables, Bluetooth connectivity, are there.
- Such a cheap soundbars actually does not deserve any drawback to conclude, but still his soundbar does not support Dolby, DTS;X, no support for smart home devices, no subwoofers, no Alexa and google assistance.