The best listening experiences when you plan on watching your favorite movie or playing your top-preferred songs can come out when you know exactly how to install your Bose Soundbar 700. With your soundbar inhand, you can enjoy the best sounds from your TV easily. You won’t have to go searching for external sound systems to have fun!
Do you want your doubts to be washed away with only one read? To clear up any concerns, read this article to the end. Hopefully, you will know exactly how you can connect your Bose Soundbar 700 to your TV to get improved experiences.
How to Connect Bose Soundbar 700 to TV – Methods
The three most common ways to connect your Bose Soundbar to your tv are either by an Optical cable, HDMI cable, or Bluetooth. To let you know more about how it’s done, we will dive deep into every alternative for your convenience!
Connect To Your TV Using HDMI ARC
The most popular way to connect your TV to your Bose Soundbar is by using an HDMI ARC or HDMI cable. However, to be able to do this, you must ensure your TV has an HDMI port for easy connectivity. If it does, you can connect using the steps below for some outstanding listening;
- Step 1: Check to see the TV and soundbar manual to know where the connections are made in both the devices to avoid mishandling.
- Step 2: Put your TV, HDMI cable and Bose Soundbar 700 together. Make sure to put them near a socket for continuous power supply. This way, you can connect them both as well as to the electric socket without any problems.
- Step 3: Connect your HDMI cable from both ends; one to your TV and the other to your soundbar. While you do so, make sure both appliances are turned off.
- Step 4: Turn on both the TV and the soundbar and change your TV settings for audio output from the HDMI cable. Similarly, the settings should be changed on the soundbar to produce sound via HDMI.
- Step 5: Check for proper connections to see if the wires are plugged in properly to your devices and power supplies. Your Bose soundbar 700 is now connected, ready to give you a fulfilling experience!
If you carry out the above-mentioned steps properly, all you need to do now is enjoy. However, if you still face trouble getting the output, you should recheck your connections, flip switches, etc.
Connect To Your TV Via Optical Cable
If not HDMI cable, the other alternative you have to connect your Bose Soundbar 700 to your TV is via an Optical Cable. However, you must first see if your TV supports an optical cable, which may not be the case for some TVs. For a stable connection using your optical cable, follow the steps below;
- Step 1: See your TV manual beforehand to know ‘where’ to correctly plug in the optical cable.
- Step 2: Put your TV, optical cable and Bose Soundbar 700 together in one place. Make sure to have a power socket nearby for a convenient electric supply.
- Step 3: Connect your Optical cable to both appliances; one end to the TV and the other one to the soundbar. Do this while they are turned off.
- Step 4: Turn on the TV and soundbar. Change your TV settings to give an audio output via optical cable. Do the same to your soundbar input through settings.
- Step 5: Check for connections if they are properly made. Now, you can enjoy the amazing sound experiences your Soundbar 700 will give you!
Connect To Your TV Via Bluetooth Pairing
If you want to avoid too many wires, Bluetooth pairing is the best method for you! Although it is the most reliable method, not all TVs and soundbars have this option. Moreover, this method might compromise the sound quality at times too. To pair up your devices using Bluetooth, follow these steps;
- Step 1: Make sure your Soundbar and TV support Bluetooth pairing of devices.
- Step 2: Assemble your Bose Soundbar 700 and TV in close vicinity for easy Bluetooth catch and pairing.
- Step 3: Press the Bluetooth button on your soundbar and hold it to turn on the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Step 4: Open your TV settings to allow enable Bluetooth pairing so that it can connect to your soundbar.
- Step 5: On the list of available nearby devices on your TV, choose Bose Soundbar 700 and select it to pair the two devices. Your TV is now connected to your Soundbar. Play some sounds of your choice and have fun!
Easy Ways To Setup Bose Soundbar 700
To connect your favorite Bose Soundbar 700 to your TV, follow these easy steps, one after the other, and you’re good to go!
- Step 1: You should start by connecting the power cord present in the box to the back of your Bose Soundbar 700.
- Step 2: Connect the other end of your power cord to a power supplier, an extension, or a socket.
- Step 3: For a better set-up, download Bose Music App from the Google play store to get instructions for the completion of the set-up.
Once you are done setting up your Bose Soundbar 700, your learning experience will be boosted with your favorite songs and movies!
You can also check Bose Soundbar 700 Best Setting.
Hopefully, this article will help you connect your Bose Soundbar 700 to your TV just the right way. With your Soundbar connected properly, you can now get yourself the best entertainment by watching your top favorite movies and dancing to your absolute favorite songs!
Ever since his parents got him his first boombox as a kid, Kenny has always been into music and sound systems. In high school, he replaced the cheap speakers in his ’93 F-150 and swapped out the old cassette player for a CD deck. As technology progresses, Kenny enjoys staying at the front of the latest and best products available. That’s why he started Best of Soundbar site to provide information and in-depth reviews.